We are excited to welcome Patrick into our Social Imprints family. Commonly known as P-Swizzle, here, around the office, Patrick is a pretty great addition to our team. Formerly, a music industry product and e-commerce manager, Patrick has worked with legends like Metallica, true story. We’re not bragging or anything, but we’re very happy to have a guy like him bring his wealth of experience and information to our organization.
Q: What do you do at Social Imprints?
– Webstores Manager – Develop, Built, and Maintain Client webstores.
Q: What are your top 5 favorite bands?
– Jay Farrar (Uncle Tupelo / Son Volt)
– The White Buffalo
– Anything released on Stax Records.
– Kris Kristofferson
Q: What is the best project you ever worked on at Social Imprints and why?
– They are all my favorites… Building the new webstore for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Reasearch has been rewarding. They are a great organization, with a great mission.
Q: If you were not working at Social Imprints and could do anything in the world, what would you be doing/do next?
– Living on a farm in the Pacific Northwest – making furniture, building cars and playing drums in a bar band.